These terms and conditions
(from now on the “conditions of sale”) govern all sales contracts concluded between the user (from now on “customer”) and the company Ti Arrediamo di Fava Massimo e Marco s.n.c.. through the website www.tiarrediamo.CO.UK (now the “site”) and concerning the products described in the site’s virtual storefronts. Customer acknowledges and agrees that all communications relating to the General conditions of sale and other communications that the customer and Ti arrediamo Exchange in electronic form fulfil the requirement of the written form, save the specific indications referred to in these general conditions or the law forecast. In order to complete purchases on your Website the customer must perform its own registration and creation of your account on the site as indicated in the following paragraph 1). The trades executed on the site are subject to these general conditions of sale. Ti arrediamo reserves the right to modify at any time the terms and conditions of sale, without prejudice to the application to the single sale of General conditions of sale in force at the time of sending the purchase order by the customer. It is therefore intended that any changes and/or new terms and conditions will come into force from the moment of their publication on the site. For this reason, clients are invited to regularly access to the site and to check the possible publication of updated terms and conditions.
1. RULES ‘OF PAYMENT The method of payment is the one chosen by the customer from the options: • Credit Card • Bank Transfer • PayPal.
2. PRODUCT DELIVERY – ACCEPTANCE SUBJECT The delivery time is indicated on each product, in a particular case will be sent a communication prevail over any claim because it takes into account all the particular circumstances (eg. The presence of multiple products, away, uncomfortable seats, delivery abroad ect.). In the case of “Acceptance conditional” received the package, the customer have to immediately send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the Customer must attach some pictures of the package. “Acceptance conditional”, to be valid and enforceable, must be complete and indicate at the time of delivery, the specific reason why the reserve is formulated (ex. I accept with because the package is opened, or accept it with reserve because the package is wet ect.), otherwise the refund can not be made.
3. PRODUCT WARRANTY All products sold on the site are warranted by law. In particular, the rights arising from this warranty may be exercised provided that the products have been used according to its instructions to each of them properly and with due diligence, in accordance with the intended use and as provided in the attached instructions and upon presentation of the customer’s invoice. If the customer is consumer, Ti Arrediamo lends the guarantee of conformity referred to art. 128 to Code of Consumption (legal guarantee). In this case, therefore, the customer shall be entitled: -restoration no expense for the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, in accordance with paragraphs 3, 4, 5 and 6 of art. 130 of the Consumer Code, which is: -a reduction of price or cancellation of the contract, in accordance with paragraphs 7, 8 and 9 of the same article of law. Ti Arrediamo meets compliance defects if they occur within two years from the date of delivery of the product. In order to take advantage of the legal guarantee, the customer must report to Ti Arrediamo the lack of conformity within two months from its discovery. Direct action to enforce the lack of conformity is prescive in any case within a period of 26 months starting from delivery. It is understood that the effect of the settings of computer systems, computers, displays used by the customer images and colours of the products published on the site may be different from real ones. Expenses related to the return of products due to the operation of the guarantee shall be borne by the Ti Arrediamo .
4. REFUNDS In the event of unavailability of the product or withdrawal of the customer, as it can be better regulated in these General Conditions of Sale, Ti Arrediamo will impart to his credit institution to refund the amount paid at the time of purchase. A refund may be made within the period of 30 days from the date of actual receipt of payment by the customer, through media and accreditation to the coordinates from this indicated.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN PROCEDURE The customer has the free right to withdraw without penalty within 14 working days by Ti Arrediamo of the order confirmation, send a mail at email@example.com With the receipt by Ti Arrediamo of notice of withdrawal of the customer, in the terms and conditions above, the contract will be dissolved and Ti Arrediamo will return the amount paid by the customer.
In any case, the right of withdrawal is excluded where the product purchased consists of: – In the supply of tailor-made or clearly customized goods, by their nature, they can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. – total refund also of shipping costs
– the shipping costs of the return of the products are charged to the customer.
6. RETURN TO DAMAGED SHIPPING MATERIAL – Full refund if the material has been solved by shipping or replacement with a similar product at no additional cost.
7. CONTACTS AND COMMUNICATIONS Subject to the provisions of the legislation on the subject of judicial notifications, for the purposes of the present General Conditions of Sale and the contract of sale the Customer declares that he wishes to receive all communications from the addresses listed in the time of registration to the Site, including email. For the comunication addressed to Ti Arrediamo you indicate the following addresses:Ti Arrediamo snc, Via Carbona 29, CAP 33078 San Vito al Tagliamento (PN) C.F. e P.I: 01700180936, firstname.lastname@example.org